This video is basically a collage of different pictures I’ve taken a few weeks ago during an Indian festival in Trafalgar Square, London UK. I was fascinated by the sea of colours and the blend between sari and traditional Indian textures with modern-Western materials and shapes. I have an obsession for taking pictures of feet – it’s not a fetish, it’s more like a way of cutting an image (with its story) to the slightest detail (the feet) which still holds a meaning and can tell much more than the whole picture. It also leaves room to imagination!
Enjoy … and Hare Krishna!
- Melodious Sankirtans (anushkasuri.wordpress.com)
- Ravishankar.G added a blog post (community.humanityhealing.net)
- G is for Gaibandha – Dhaka, Bangladesh (travelpod.com)
- Hare Krishna: Prabhupada (brighthub.com)
- London Ratha yatra (nutmegkirtaniya.wordpress.com)
- West End Live – Trafalgar Sq – 19th -20th June 2011 (iamdollywilliams.wordpress.com)
- Krishna International Travels & Tours Pvt. Ltd. (nty2010.wordpress.com)
- The Cult Of Hippie Food (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)